Putting into practice - Passiamo alla pratica ;)

 
Putting into practice the tutorial "How To.. shown some days ago, I made this layout
I used the floss dyed with watercolors, embroidering on completed layout. That's was so funny.
I added also Diamond Glaze on the anchor printed on the cardstock, just to transform it in a 3d embellishment.
I used the brand new Think Spring Tiny Tags and Speech Bubbles. I really like their transparency. Sewing details, are now part of my style.
What do you think of the new page? ;)
And now...
Counting down to Christmas! xo
 
ITALIANO:
Mettendo in pratica il "How To..." di qualche giorno fa, ho realizzato questo layout.
Il filo tinto con gli acquerelli è stato utilizzato alla fine, ricamando sul layout ultimato.
Ho utilizzato le nuovissime Tiny Tags e le Speech Bubbles in vellum Think Spring. La loro trasparenza mi piace molto.
Ho aggiunto qualche goccia di Diamond Glaze all'ancora stampata sul cartoncino, trasformandola così in una decorazione 3D.
I dettagli di cucito, fanno ormai parte del mio stile.
Che ne dite?
Ed ora... Conto alla rovescia per il Natale! xo

Post a Comment

I really appreciate every reader, every comment, and every like.
As you may have guessed, English is not my mother tongue. I'm sorry for the imprecise language and if you want to fix my mistakes it does not offend me! ;) Thank you again for any time you spend in this little space!

Popular Posts